TVShare Media Server

User Forums

Go to TVShare home page
View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Sun Nov 01, 2020 1:21 am

*  Forum rules
Before making use of this forum, please read in its entirety the forum policies announcement http://www.tvmediashare.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=38.

neilc
Post  Post subject: DirecTV Media-Share - The Dream Streaming Software  |  Posted: Tue May 22, 2012 8:00 am

Don't close your patio doors, take six steps back and launch your Windows 7 laptop triumphantly (defiantly defeated) through said double-glazing; before the neighbours pet poodle has time to....

I spent days installing, reinstalling.... F' ing and ?!!?! "What do you mean? I can only watch mpeg videos????"
The answer is here!!! And it only costs... hardly anything; a small fee, I can't remember. I pay-palled and the next thing I saw was my video on my tv screen!!!!! Tears of joy .
I have the Whole-home thingy and I now enjoy ANY type of video file I like, no converting, no loss of pic quality - and smooth steaming every time! I download a movie to my PC. Start TVMS and watch - bliss!!!!

A week later my PC crashed; no TVMediaShare software, no pass code. I emailed the TVMS Gods and an hour later I was back in business!

Top rate product, outstanding after-sales support, in 2012!!!

I installed the Trial and the difference was immediately apparent.

TVMediaShare.... Aaaaaaahhhhhh